The building, communal areas, grounds, gardens, facilities and services are maintained to the very highest standards and the cost of providing these is recovered through a service charge.
what the service charge covers
- Reception and administration services
- 24 hour on-site emergency call monitoring and response
- Cleaning, heating and lighting for all communal areas
- Building insurance (including your apartment and its fixtures such as fitted kitchen and bathroom) but excluding your contents and personal effects.
- Communal annual water rates and sewerage costs are included in the service charge.
- Maintenance and repair of the building structure including the exterior of your apartment, communal windows and exterior doors.
- Management and maintenance of gardens and grounds
- All mandatory and required inspection testing and maintenance contracts e.g. lifts, fire, smoke alarms etc.
Your own costs
You are responsible for all ongoing living costs and tailored care packages if required. These can include Council Tax, electricity, telephone, broadband, contents insurance and any ongoing maintenance and upkeep relating to the interior of your apartment and fixtures and fittings therein.
Each apartment is connected to a communal hot water heating system that will supply hot water to your apartment. You will then be billed directly for your water usage.